FDW CALL TO ACTION: Help Georgia become the 38th State to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment
First Watch these YOUTUBE clips to educate yourself:
There will be several other videos on this same subject. Watch a few for different aspects on the subject.
Next: Choose an action from the list or create your own. Log your results. Take photos for our website.
- Inundate legislators with calls, emails, visits to their offices with well thought out reasons that they should ratify ERA
- Write letters to the Editor and Op Ed pieces to newspapers
- Post “educational” blogs on your social media
- Invite your girlfriends for coffee and education
- Host a postcard writing party to contact ALL (or your area only) legislators
- Organize “Drop Ins” on your local legislator at the State or local office
- Host a phone bank at lunch time
- Invite your legislator to a town hall that you host
- Join other women’s groups to support their actions around ERA
See: senate.ga.gov and house.ga.gov for more information. Let me know what you think our next moves should be: email@example.com.